Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Done with the MRI

Home for just a few before going to pick up Thomas... I had my MRI done this morning... ugh... 1 hour and 45 minutes of no moving with only a "repositioning" break after an hour... then, they also went ahead and fit me for orthodics for my shoes. They included a tissue and bone scan, so we should be able to see what the deal is all the way around.

My culture is supposed to be done tomorrow. I'm not sure if that means my GP will have the results then via email tomorrow or if we're going to have to wait for mail... Anyway, I won't have the results from the MRI or the orthodics for two weeks when I have my follow up. The podiatrist also wanted to do a series of steroid shots in my foot to shrink the neuropathy (ouch!), but we're holding off on that because it's not good with the candida. So... some more waiting ahead, but at least I can look forward to walking a little better within a couple of weeks with the help of the orthodics, and in the meantime, got some meds to help, too.

So... that's what I know. Thanks so much once again for your continued thoughts and prayers. Back soon...

Lynn

0 comments: