Monday, June 18, 2007

Changes

Lots of changes underway here these days...

I mentioned a possible job opportunity a few days ago. Well, it looks like I'll be returning to the classroom in the fall. I'll be teaching Kindergarten at the private Christian school where Tyler will also be attending preschool. It also just so happens to be located at our church, so very familiar surroundings all around. :) The school has been in operation for a few years now and it will be nice to teach in a Christian classroom-- and also nice that it will be a small class size since it's a private school. Kindergarten will be a whole new thing. I have to admit, I am kinda nervous... just because it's been so long and Tyler will be in all day preschool now. Just nervous about how he'll take to that... he's not the most "easy" child with new things. I'm happy that I will be at home when the kids are and if I really want to work on anything design/writing related, I still can, so that is good. I'm still writing for Scrapbook Business magazine, and since that is bi-monthly, that should still be okay, too.

On other "change" fronts... Andrew shaved off his mustache and most of his beard! Gasp! lol... It's just been so long since I saw his smooth face, it's just going to take me a while to get reacquainted with it. :) Someone also broke his glasses at Ichthus (mosh pit-- ugh!-- lol), so when he gets home with his new glasses, I might not recognize him.

Life is full of changes, huh? I actually went to the interview for this job on the day the truck trailer hit me. I was on my way to the interview when it happened. It has definitely been an interesting summer thus far.

Oh-- and I need to mention, too... gotta really cool t-shirt from Two Empty Chairs who were at Ichthus. :) Love it and can't wait to steal their CD from Andrew. :)

Getting to be dinner time now... off I go...

Lynn

0 comments: