Friday, June 29, 2007

lots to do today

So I am just popping on before popping off... I have some errands to do this morning and want to take the kids to the library or book store. Hopefully, Tyler will remain calm today. :) I also need to pay some bills and I have GOT to fold some laundry-- it's making me nuts. Exciting times-- LOL.

Tonight is the last night of *this* VBS-- yay! I LOVE what the kids learn at VBS and think it is REALLY important and the kids have had a blast, but I've been limited as to the timing on my trips into town and that has made the days a little tough this week... it's been hard on my "keeping the kids entertained during the daytime" plans. So, next week should be back to normal for the most part... I have an appointment, Tyler has his check up and we have the 4th of July, but at least we don't have any set thing in the evening, so that helps. We have our VBS at the end of July, so that is a good space out for them, too. :)

K... have gone on long enough now about nothing--LOL... gotta get going...

Later,
Lynn

0 comments: