Wednesday, June 27, 2007

more than $400 later...

So far, and total between 3 visits, I am on the other side of the bulk of my root canal... whoo hoo! Today was the most extensive step and so far, I'm feeling much better about this step. Last time, I could feel swelling in my gums above the tooth before I even left the office, so it didn't really shock me when I had more trouble. This time, though, so far, so good. It seemed very thorough and I am happy he is taking his time making sure it's ready before we move to the next step. I am so happy to have that visit over and done. He'll be filling it at the end of July, and then I hope to be home free. :)

In other events this week, the kids are attending VBS at our old church (still my MIL's church) and they are really having a good time! I had to get them up really early this morning (because of my appt. at the dentist), so Tyler is a little... um, out of control. He is finally calming down some though. He'll be tired tonight I bet! The theme of this VBS is cowboys (translation from Tyler is something like "cy-boys"), so Tyler has decided he wants cowboy boots, a hat and a neckerchief. That kid kills me. Ty, the cy-boy. Oiy!

Lynn

0 comments: