Monday, June 25, 2007

nervous energy... trying to rid myself of it

Do you ever get this for no specific reason? I hate it, but I've got it. Honestly, I think it is a combination of things... I have my 2nd appointment for the root canal on Wednesday (that's enough to make me a basket case); then in July, I have a staff meeting and will be moving stuff into my classroom as soon as they finish it (since it's in the new building, the classrooms are not done yet). I have an appt. with an immunologist/allergist, a new GP/holistic dr., and the follow up with the rheumatologist. I also made Tyler's check-up appt. for school this morning and that is right after the 4th of July. Then, Tyler has his 5th birthday at the end of the month. And, I'm sure there are a million other things...

The trick to all this is not getting caught up in the control of it. I think a little nervous energy is probably okay under the circumstances, but I need to remember that I am not in control of any of it. I have a tendency to try and figure things out, control them, etc., and I need to remember that it's all in God's hands, not mine. It's easier said than done sometimes, but I am really, really trying. One day at a time...



... it popped into my head and I just couldn't resist. :)

Lynn

0 comments: