Wednesday, July 25, 2007

it's done...

The party's over... Tyler is now five.



So hard for me to believe. He had a great party and has decided he feels lots older now that he is five-- LOL. He has been wearing his Darth Vader costume we gave him every waking moment since... and he and Thomas both are thrilled with the new TMNT game for Gamecube and the fact that he, too now has a Gameboy (so they can share games now). Birthdays are so much fun. I told them both yesterday that it's really special to be a mommy on birthdays because their birthdays and remembering the day they were born almost makes it feel like it's your own birthday.

The other thing that is done is Harry Potter. I finished it! Oh my goodness... I cried... I'm not spoiling the ending, but Rowling scares me-- how her mind works to fit all these tiny pieces together. How amazing! Enough said-- not giving anything away--LOL.

Today it's about getting housework done and planning for school... got a call from the rheumatologist's office yesterday that they are sending me my test results before my appt. next week and trying to keep my mind off of getting those...

Have a happy humpday,
Lynn

0 comments: