Thursday, August 30, 2007

I miss my bloooogggggg!!!!!

:(

I have been buried, swamped, worn out, sick, frustrated, tired, busy... this going back to the classroom stuff has been a HUGE transition... and not at all an easy one. I live the kids... but have had no time to really just ease into things. It has been especially difficult because we were forced to set up our classrooms from scratch over a weekend right before school started. So, we've been playing "catch up" ever since. I left today at 3:30, which for me has been unheard of. Staff meetings go until 5 and I end up there almost every day until at least 4:30. Then, Thomas has homework, I have to cook, I have to plan, do laundry, it just doesn't seem to stop. Tyler is LOVING his preschool class. Not too sure about the "extended care", but preschool rocks for him! :)

I have lesson plans for 2 weeks due tomorrow, so not on for long now... just wanted to say I MISS this blog-- and I am still adjusting... trying to stay healthy and hope to get back soon... happy for a three day weekend!! :)

Soon,
Lynn

0 comments: