Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Wow-- twice in one month!

I'm going to post again-- weird!

I've been doing some online searching for Christmas, so I'm actually "here" and thought I'd swing by.

Life is nuts. I mean nuts. Too much work, still finding my footing and lots of things to take care of there. Field trip tomorrow to the Nutcracker. Today, I pulled out some more of my scrapping tools with the kids-- took me long enough, but there you go. Nervous about getting everything done before Christmas and there's all the other things still going on, too, like work evaluations and school politics. Just swirling around up there and no time to process before reacting to things these days. Anyway, just 5 days to go before break-- yee-haw!

So, Andrew found out who this was for me (thanks, dear)... yes, it's from another JC Penney Commercial-- I guess their marketing people have good taste. :) It's "The Weepies"... what a name for a band-- LOL.



Merry Christmas,
L

0 comments: