Friday, February 22, 2008

home again, home again,

jiggity jig.... is that how how spell jiggity? LOL

More ice... sigh... we're never getting out of school this summer! But, I'm not complaining for the extra sleep right now! :)

Need to spend some time cleaning today, want to get into picture stuff, and Thomas even gave me permission to scrapbook today-- ha! He just wants my computer! Andrew is home working so maybe it will be a PJ day all day for all of us. We were supposed to have a reward (100 marbles) PJ party in my classroom today, so I may just go with it here. :) I am really hurting-- have been for a week-- just so hurting... maybe headed back to the dr. I've tried everything, it's not leaving... PJs will be good today.

Maybe I'll stop back later with some pics (took some of the lunar eclipse I need to get off the camera), but for now, in honor of the jiggity up there...



L

0 comments: