Wednesday, February 13, 2008

living in snowglobe



We're going to try to make a snowman in a bit. It's just gotten a lot colder now-- we're going to have to bundle up or my feet and hands will be purple for 3 days. I've got lots of other snowy photos, but will wait for now... snowman pics coming soon, I hope.

Andrew went in to work today-- the interstate was a solid sheet of ice... sigh... I hope he can make it home later... hopefully, it will all be cleared by then. It's pretty bad when the side roads are better than than the interstate. They had some people coming in to visit, so he's there... saying a prayer for a good day with that and safety for him.

I've been working on Valentine stuff for school (thankfully, I brought all that home with me before the snow hit). I got all the card holder / paper bag books done last night and will be cutting out card supplies for mom and dad cards today. I have the cutest idea to include their photos in the cards, but don't know if I can get them all taken and printed all in one day or not... having a brand new printer / copier *in* my classroom helps A LOT, so I might try. I've got to figure out a way to pull more crafting into my classroom... wrote a book on it, but don't *do* it enough, LOL.

Will be back later I'm sure. :)

L

0 comments: