Thursday, February 7, 2008

OK-- I did it...

I decided to go ahead and start a separate photo blog-- doesn't mean I won't be posting pics here, but that way, when I need to get lots up for my own reasons, it won't take up so much space here. If you want to visit, it's here.

It's been a busy week-- between work, life, storms, no sleep... etc. We have two days off here as the flu has hit hard. We've been fortunate... Thomas' school hasn't been hit too badly, and Tyler and I have been safe at a private school thus far. Tyler actually had a friend sped the night last weekend and *he* now has the flu (the friend). He goes to another school... so we've been blessed. With the weather and no sleep, I have been exhausted-- slept almost 10 hours last night-- yikes!!!

So, yay! I have had the day off to catch up on sleep and photo stuff. I've spent the morning diving into some photography books... I am LOVING that! It's just as much fun to have light bulbs go off over your own head! (If you are, or ever have been a teacher OR seen light bulbs over your own child's head, you'll get that statement... LOL). I'm trying-- and it's so great to actually get into the camera I bought almost a year ago...

Still waiting on things to "come about", so I'm low on words... maybe I'll explain that someday soon. ;) I have great aspirations anyway-- ha! The yo-yo weather here has made for some beautiful skies these past couple of weeks... so I'll post one of those from my new blog here, too... while I'm at it... I have a fun shadow shot from our Groundhog unit... I'll put that one here, too.




L

0 comments: