Monday, March 31, 2008

Um, yeah...

Some encouraging revelations upon printing out some of my photos from my new camera... I just might be able to *really* do this-- I am so stinking excited! I really am! Been chatting with Andrew about possibly doing some "specific" photo work this summer (all I will say about that for now--shhh), but I am really thinking I might be able to give it a go afterall... I'm working on some "classes" at the moment, too, so it's all very exciting! I'm still in the "wait and see" stages, so I haven't and won't say much just yet, but there is hope... cryptic enough for ya? Sorry...

Anyway, on other sides of my universe, Tyler's cough is no good (his asthma just might be allergy-related afterall I am thinking)... and I know no one wants to come by here and read me boo-hoo about how much I hurt, so I've not said much about it, but I spend much of the day in pain these days... that will be my biggest hurtle with the photog. I am afraid. I do have an appt. in April with a new dr., just trying to make it until then... just want someone to tell me what to do and I will do it. For now, on stuff for pain from my GP when I can take it, otherwise, just dealing with at as best I can ya know...

All I want to do is take pictures, LOL... I love being excited about something again! :)

L

0 comments: