Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I kind of went AWOL

because I'm too stinkin' tired. I went to the dr. on Monday and somehow it is already Wednesday... I am exhausted. Andrew leaves on his trip on Saturday, and won't be back until Thursday, and I am already exhausted. Not good.

Had more tests at this new dr. She is really thorough, and listens and wants to get to an answer, which is all very good, but she made a referral for me to see a neurologist, and they called with that appointment today... June 3rd! What? I cannot keep doing this for that long... here we go again. I should be getting a call with my yet more test results tomorrow, so when they call, I am going to make it perfectly clear that I cannot wait that long. She will either have to send me to someone else or get me in quicker. I need relief. I would have told them all this when they called me with the appointment, but they called me on my cell phone right at the end of lunch-- I was in a hurry to write it down and get the kids, and then all I was thinking was how the date fit into my schedule with the end of the school year, Ichthus, etc. About 5 minutes later, it hit me... JUNE... this is APRIL, um, no.

So, now I am just a big crying baby again. I am so worn out with this. I am so tired of myself, I really am. Not to mention doctors. I just cannot understand how they could expect me to wait that long with the neurological stuff I have going on and the immune stuff-- just don't get it. I'm tired of wasting time and feeling like crap while I'm doing it. And I'm tired of complaining... I'll shut-up now...

L

0 comments: