Thursday, July 3, 2008

so... what do ya think? (7/3/08)

Way easier to read... still lots of work to do, but this color-scheme is fitting my mood. I started working on this yesterday, but wasn't "feeling it" with what I was trying, so I quit for the night.

I woke up this morning feeling like it was time to make some changes-- not referring here to the blog, but to life. I've actually just finished reading a book (a fiction book-- gasp!)-- for enjoyment (double gasp!)... and, I am now reading a book about reconfiguring things *around* having Fibromyalgia. I've been trying to do some things for the sake of relaxation, and it's really been making me reflect on what my energy is worth... I have even started yoga (triple gasp!). I've been looking at all the things I have been doing, and asking myself what is *worth* my energy. It's sort of like shopping and trying to get the best deal... All I know is that to feel my best-- if I am going to BE my best-- then some changes are going to have to come. At this point, right now, today, I know I can't make any final decisions, but, I woke up feeling it today-- like some changes are on their way-- some good ones... so I have hope.

As for this space-- I like these colors swirling on the page. So, there you go... a little change already. ;)

Lynn

0 comments: