Friday, September 19, 2008

seriously

I am still alive. Seriously. This place is so neglected... and dark... and I will get to the changes I said I was making here. I shot the photos and then got sidetracked, and well you know that means I ended up de-railed altogether, LOL.

Anyway, work is good and seems I have two jobs now... one for Andrew... I will explain all that soon. No time now. Off to work in a bit. Just wanted to pop in and wave my hands a little. I will return, seriously, I will. Lots to say and post, just been working on a bunch of little things that add up to a lot.

In the meantime, please go check out CrossGig again and let me know what you think. There's a lot more there now and specifically, let me know what you see at the top. We've been working on the size of the header and I am wondering what you see on your computer. My laptop is configured small and so I had to shrink some things for others. If you wouldn't mind, let me know what your computer shows you. :)

Thanks!


TTYS,
L

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checked out Crossgig and I love the picture of Andrew! I can see the guitar and a hand in a jeans pocket...it looks really good!
Mom