Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hello out there?

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, but have been really busy and blogging just hasn't been fast enough for me... facebook has though, so I've been posting there. I do miss this from time to time-- just being able to post something longer, and "writing" in general, but I don't know if I'll get around to it or not.

The kiddos are both home sick today. Thomas was sick Monday; Tyler came home yesterday with a temp, and today they are both sick. They seem to be better at the moment...

Pinewood derby is Saturday, and we've finally gotten Thomas' about finished. I'll try to post pics.

Don't know if anyone is reading this or not, but if so, a big hello. :)

L

1 comments:

sophiesmama said...

I'm here...you are not alone! Hope the kids are getting better today.
Ttyl, M.