Monday, February 26, 2007

Confessions of a Dt. Mt. Dew addict


Um, so, yeah... I'm a Dt. Mt. Dew addict... it's my answer to coffee... since I don't drink coffee. I don't get to have many guilty pleasures, so this is it. Well, this and bagels. Yeah, I know. It's so not good for me. And, I know, neither are the bagels (for starch/yeast reasons), but, sigh... a girl's gotta have something. Chocolate (the kind with sugar) is a no-no for me-- as is anything with sugar... and you just cannot eat a whole lotta the stuff with sugar substitutes without being pretty darn sorry. I know the caffeine is going to have to go. And, the bagels, too... but, ugh-- not today...

So, my second confession... um, this bottle here is a two liter. I decided to just go right ahead and drink out of the bottle since I'm the only one who drinks it in my house... I know, I know, bad, bad, bad. I started to get a cup, but then I thought-- why? LOL

Andrew is a big green tea drinker, so I am sure that I will be getting some comments from him on this post if he sees it later. :p He's a non-carbonated-water beverage freak... I can say that since this is my blog. ;) And, yes, I know the benefits of tea-- especially green, and I'll do an occasional cup of PG Tips, even though, yeah, I know it isn't green... but come on... Dt. Mt. Dew is green... well, sorta.

L

0 comments: