Monday, February 26, 2007

An interview call for designers... an article I'm working on

I'm working on a magazine article (SB industry mag) and need some input from other industry designers who work with local retailers and/or manufacturers. Specifically, designers who specialize in a particular area-- whether it be specific types, styles or sizes of layouts, altered arts, kids crafts, mini albums, home decor, etc. The only catch is that it has to link to scrapbooking retail in some way.

If this applies to you, and you would be willing to participate in a brief questionnaire-style interview via email, please send me a PM through the DesignerZine forum (you have to be a registered user) or through 2 peas... I'm rlynnbaker over there. :) OR you can email me directly at rlynnbakerdz@gmail.com. Please put the words "designer article" in the subject line.

Thanks!
L

0 comments: