Friday, February 16, 2007

Forced quiet

So, I just updated the devotion on my devotional blog-- and I wrote about peace and simplicity and how we need to be quiet to hear what God is trying to say to us... well, I am being *very* quiet today. No voice. At all. I didn't have much of one yesterday, but none today. Wonder if there's a point to that? lol

So, I have gotten to the point where I feel like I'm not really posting anything here unless it includes some photos (anyone else feel that way about blogging?). So, I started thinking about what pics I could post since I haven't had the time/energy to get any pages done. And, then I realized I never posted my Blues Brothers... they were sooo cute... so, here they are:




I realized too that I have posted more layouts and pics of Tyler than Thomas, so in the interest of equal time, I need to post something Thomas. :)



This one is from last year, but my little Cub Scout gets his wolf badge tonight, so I'm sure there will be lots of "blue & gold banquet" pics to share next time. :)

Went to MOPS last night-- the first newsletter project looks great-- they did a great job on it. We had lots of fun, but ugh-- paying for it today with my feet, legs & voice... going to make some tea as advised by dh in a minute... hopefully, that will help. The craft for MOPS last night was a photo message board.


We only had about 15 minutes left to work on it though, so I barely got started. Just some ink around the edges-- think I'm going to distress it and go from there... any ideas?

OK... back for just a minute... here you go, honey... happy?



...and I even put it in a festive mug! :D

L

2 comments:

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Love the Blues Brother Layout!!

R. Lynn Baker said...

Thank you, Nat!

Lynn