Friday, February 9, 2007

Just added to Crafting with Kids & general schtuff...


I've just been playing around a little with adding some video to the Crafting with Kids blog and added a brief video tutorial on making paper bag books... still playing around with it, but not a bad first effort if you want to give it a try. :) I think it would be a great little "online class" to do along with your kiddos if you've been looking for some ways to craft together. ;) AND, if you're planning on making the Valentine paper bag books for school, this weekend might be a good time to do it together! :)

I'm also working on wrapping up on my first article for the MOPS newsletter and thought I would go ahead and give a little sample here of the project. The whole idea is that each month I'll be giving some craft ideas that you can do as a family. This one is a "10 Things I Like" envelope book-- very inexpensive and each person can participate in this one... a family could even do a "10 Things WE Like" book instead-- or one for each person. The directions for this are in my book and will be included in the MOPS article. These are lots of fun-- my boys have each loved making these!



On the homefront... We're having a heatwave for the next few days-- lows are going to be in the double digits-- whoo-hoo! When does spring come again? I don't think the groundhog was right this year unfortunately... Yep, still awaiting the results call on my cultures and feeling pretty icky today... but what are you going to do? I didn't sleep well last night-- I was FREEZING-- even while wearing a sweatshirt, t-shirt, pj bottoms and socks-- having night sweats on top of that, too-- strange. Anyway... it is what it is for now... until we get those results...

So happy it's Friday-- even though we only had 2 school days this whole week... think I see a nap or two this weekend! :) Hope everyone has some time to enjoy!

L

0 comments: