Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More waiting...

I only have a minute, but wanted to post this follow-up real quick... I called my doctor's office again today and asked them to call the lab to see about the cultures we've been waiting THREE WEEKS for... they called and said it takes 4-6 weeks, something my GP's office was apparently unaware of. I am supposed to expect a phonecall from the NP tonight to get a referral (my GP is out today). I've been promised calls before and not gotten them, so we will see. All I know is that during this waiting time for the cultures, I am having increased problems with my foot and circulation. Enough of this waiting-- I just can't sit around and wait anymore... I have no energy, can't walk-- and I am FREEZING from the inside out... that's not normal.

Gotta go now, will update more later-- hopefully after I get the phonecall. (Keep your fingers crossed for me).

L

0 comments: