Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mahna Mahna & more...

My kiddos LOVE this old Muppets clip... they have seen it a million times and still laugh hysterically every time they see it. I love that.



Was absent here yesterday... I. am. tired. Very, in fact. Sitting here is a big deal at this point. I have done too much. Just paying for it is all. I even went back to sleep a bit on the couch this morning after getting Thomas and Andrew off... something I NEVER do. I love doing "normal" stuff, but then I often pay for behaving "normal" later. Drives me nuts-- I so want to do the normal stuff, ya know... got a lot of normal housework stuff to do today in fact... ugh... Still waiting for my referral to the rheumatologist to go through... I'll get there. Got some results back, some good news and still some confusion-- nothing new really.

On a very bright note :).... I am an aunt again-- YAY!!!!!-- to a beautiful little girl born yesterday-- what an angel!

In her honor... Welcome to the world, baby girl. :)

again, ignore the subtitles. :)



L

0 comments: