Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I've got a headache THIS BIG...

... okay, maybe it's a backache, too... okay, so maybe it's also a footache... okay, seriously, the whole body... I was having a productive afternoon when I got back from picking up Thomas from school-- despite the headache, etc. I already have dinner in the crockpot (Jerk chicken sandwiches-- yum!); loaded the dishwasher; folded laundry and put it away and put in another load... even got the dog out (productively-- KWIM?). Then, I was just about done with everything before homework with Thomas-- was just putting some dirty clothes in the basket in my kiddos' bathroom when the stinkin' dog tripped me. Now, if I had hit the top and toes of a normal foot, that would have hurt enough, but... as you know, not a normal foot to be had here.... OWWWWWWW! "Dog-gone" it! LOL-- at least I can laugh...

Anyway, I was looking for that old excedrin commercial to put up, but couldn't find the right version of it, but I did find this cool site with old stuff you might find interesting... including old commercials. Very cool... you should check it out :)

So, before the dog got on my list, I was going to post a cute pic of him from yesterday... guess I'll go ahead and do it anyway. ;) I see some photoshopping in its future, but you get the idea.



We actually even put batteries in just to freak him out with some barking--lol... that was pretty funny. I couldn't get any good action shots, he just moves too fast, but just picture it-- he soooo enjoyed "chasing" a puppy that he could catch... even though it is plastic. :)

On the referral front... gasp! I have an appointment with a rheumatologist at last! Um, yeah, it's in JUNE! Gasp again! But at least I have one finally... just takes so long because of where it is... a really good area hospital. But, I just don't want to waste anymore time going to the wrong person, so I shall try to get from here to there somehow.

More stuff to write about, but I have to save something for later... think I need a sugar-free icecream sandwich now. :)

L

0 comments: