Friday, March 16, 2007

My camera died. :(

Not my digital point and shoot (thanks goodness!), but my big 35mm minolta maxxum with lens. :( I was just planning on re-learning how to use it, tried it last week and thought it was just the batteries, but alas... it is dead. The flash opens, buzzes (zzzz-t) and the shutter doesn't click, nor does the film advance. I was all set to to get into the whole thing, but crud... this stinks! {Can you see my lip sticking out?} Sigh... I even had Kodak 800 speed film already loaded, too... I hate to take it out and waste it, but maybe as a last-stitch effort, I'll try another roll of cheaper film... any other suggestions?

Poor, pitiful me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can save that 800 film!

Tonight when it's pitch black you can
open up the back of the camera and
take it out and roll it back into
it's canister. Just leave a little
sticking out, so you can use it again.

Put a little note inside the film
case. For example, take xx amount of blank pictures before starting.

I don't know anything about cameras, sorry. :-(

R. Lynn Baker said...

Hey Shannon! Thanks! :) I was thinking about doing that. It would be really good if it's just something to do with the film... I'm really hoping!

Hey-- tell Tim thanks again for his help! You guys have a good night.

Lynn