Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Remember this game?



Note: Today, I feel like I'm the pink marbles rolling around on the board... 'nuff said?

Anyway... while trying to find a good pic of that game, I found a few other pics of things from my childhood-- thought I'd share a few. Some still exist in other forms... others I have never seen again. Anybody else remember any of these things?


I actually still have this "picture" Barbie record... anyone else? I did some digging and found one for $30! I am so old!

I LOVED my Casper board game like this one! I would play it all alone-- even with half of the pieces missing! lol



It was Colonel Mustard in the Kitchen with the rope... anyone else have this edition of Clue? They still have it, but boy it looks different now... the people on the new box are wayyyyy too attractive to be murderers. ;)


OK, my brother technically owned this game-- it took me forever to think of the name of it to search for a picture online! I just thought the spinning light was way too cool back then... I never did know how to play.



And this... is My Friend Mandy. This was the last doll I remember owning. She was so pretty with her little hat, tights, pink dress and blond hair. Dolls just are not the same anymore these days... and even if they were, there'd still be none in this house full o' boys... sigh...



Memory Lane has been fun. Might have to do that again... that ended up being a good stress reliever. :)

Off to run bath water.

Night,
L

0 comments: