Thursday, March 22, 2007

This week's music finds: ACK! Look what I found!!!!

Forever Thursday has a music video for How can it Be? (their song from the JC Penney commercial) now!!! Cool!



On other music fronts...

My dh wanted me to check out this group... so I did... funny thing is, I checked them out already last week--lol... does he know me or what? ;) Anyway, I didn't post their link before, so here it is. They have a really unique sound-- go check them out.

There is another group I stumbled on at the same time, and they are KY girls... will keep digging and post if I can find it again! This is why we bookmark things; huh?

ETA: LOL... okay this is why I was confused... apparently, they are the same group... LOL! :) The "Louisville" thing is throwing me... anyway, they are good. :)

L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this song from JC Penney commercial! Thanks for posting it!
Love it! Love it! Love it!

R. Lynn Baker said...

I do, too! :) I was so excited to see the video!!!

Lynn