Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The water is wide... we both shall row

So, I'm trying to get over myself... just having a lot of anxiety about my dr.'s appointment tomorrow. I've had thousands of them it feels like in the last few months, but this one should get me some answers... something I have been wanting for months, but now I'm scared about getting them. Silly, I know. Anyway, if you know me, then you know that music has always been important around here... it's always been a part of getting me through worry, too. Today, a song popped into my head. I was thinking about how God has always gotten me through the things that my human eyes have seen as way too big... I searched and searched for a version with the right lyrics, but just couldn't find one. I did find this one by James Taylor (whom I love)-- but just replace the "my love" with "my Lord" and you've got the right picture. :)



For something visually beautiful...



I took this out my back door yesterday... we were just talking with the kids about how there is evidence of God in everything around us. The beauty of the sky painted by God's hands-- how awesome! I kinda dig the time change because I get to see it! :)

And... lastly, a fun song that is always a big help in times of worry. ;)



P&PT much appreciated tomorrow @ 10:00 am!
L

0 comments: