Monday, March 5, 2007

You know that old saying...

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all... well, thus explains my silence here so far today. I don't have any unkind words, just no good ones either... just not feeling up to snuff and in the middle of more questions, worries, etc.

I will say that I got my $400... (yes, that is $400, folks) orthotics today... thank goodness for insurance or I'd have to pay all of that! Sheesh! $200 per foot! Still getting used to them... will have to let you know...

I guess I can go ahead and share a little cool news, too... for those of you who also love the song on the JC Penney commercial-- I mentioned the singer in another post a few days ago... She is Melanie Horsnell from Australia. Well, after *I* did the investigating to find out who that fabulous voice belonged to (only giving credit where it is due, dear--lol ;)) my dh has a CD on the way for Youth Roots Radio-- I cannot wait to hear it... totally excited about it! She rocks! :) Go check her out if you haven't!

On another note: countdown to Dancing with the Stars... 14 days from today!

Guess I did find something nice to say afterall. :)

L

1 comments:

AF. Baker said...

Your dh's official job title is Crappy Music Listener. I'm right now listening to a song called I Can't Get No Humentashen, which has Jewish words set to the Rolling Stones song I Can't Get No Satisfaction. Shabbat Shalom! This is research for my Jewish-Rock radio station. But seriously, I really like Jewish music. Most of it is really good.

Out of all the bad music that comes across my ears, I'll occasionally hear an artist as good as Melanie Horsnell. And when I do find the gem in the rough, I run with it. I give all the credit to Lynn for finding her for me. I love you babe!