Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Here they are...

My pics from the Aaron Shust, Audio Adrenaline, Mercy Me Concert we went to on Saturday... we were front row, center for this one. :) This is the official end of Audio Adrenaline-- and Mark (lead singer) is from Kentucky, so I think it was a special concert for him, too.

Just for fun, I'm posting some of my favorite songs by each, too. :)

Aaron Shust


Love this song by Aaron-- it was the last one he did on Saturday (this clip is from 2006-- boy what a haircut can do--lol):



Audio Adrenaline


You'll have to forgive the blur-- I just loved this picture of Mark Stuart from Audio Adrenaline... just kind of says it all. Audio Adrenaline was one of the first big Christian rock concerts I ever went to and I'll always remember that. They did Big House (which I posted Thomas singing here last week)... they are a mostly rock band, so lots of fast, rock songs... the first one below was one I always loved-- it reminds me of being a youth counselor and taking a group to the concert. The 2nd one below I had never heard before (and it is slow)-- Mercy Me sang it at the concert in tribute to Audio Adrenaline... I love what it says.





Mercy Me


The Mercy Me song that speaks most to me is Bring the Rain... the words of the song feel very familiar to me. You can hear the song on the Mercy Me myspace page.

That's it for now... I promise, I haven't turned this into a music only blog--lol... someday, I'll get back to scrapping. :)

L

0 comments: