Friday, April 13, 2007

Music finds... a day late

Sorry-- my first Thursday Music Finds missed... spring break & all, ya know... I'm going on vacation next week when school goes back--lol... whew!

Anyway... I haven't done a solely Christian music post yet, so thought I would today. Andrew and I are going (front row, center I might add--wow!) to the Audio Adrenaline concert next Saturday. This is one of their last ever performances, so it should be amazing. I love this song (below) and what it says... if I can figure out how to do it, I'll post Thomas singing Big House later, too. :)



And a couple more... you may know about these two already, but I like them.

Adie (she is Jeremy Camp's wife-- really like her).

And, Two Empty Chairs... I like their song, There You Go A LOT... speaks to me.

Anyway, all for now, off to tend to Friday. :)

ETA: Think I figured it out. This is from several years ago... recorded in our kitchen. It is our tribute to Audio Adrenaline... by my own little cutie.



L

1 comments:

AF. Baker said...

You're going to think this is funny....
I sent that video to Audio Adrenaline.

I also know the artist agency for Two Empty Chairs. The guy with Covenant Artist Agency is the brother of the guy I'm working with for a band that I booked for Ichthus this summer. The band I booked is also with Covenant.

It's pretty cool that my wife is into indie bands!