Thursday, April 5, 2007

Music finds

OK, yes, I do so love the BNL... and I've seen a couple of these "bathroom sessions" from their You Tube account-- makes me laugh. We all know how much the acoustics in the bathroom rock!(LOL)... we used to have flute sectional practice in the bathroom in high school... or maybe it was camp (yes, I was a band geek-- choir, too ;)) anyway... I digress...

This BNL song is one of my favorites because Thomas used to sing along with it in the car before he could really get all the words in there. Just makes me smile, so thought I'd share. :)



And...

Gotta also share a "plug" for the Ichthus Music Festival Andrew books for... it's coming in June. You can check out the Ichthus site here.

Ichthus 2007 Festival Promo Video

Add to My Profile | More Videos

On to a few cool "finds" now...

Check out Eric Hutchinson... a cool Stevie Wonder meets acoustic sound.

OK, so these guys are technically friends of Andrew-- they played his stage @ Ichthus last year, have played our church and Andrew went to Nashville when they recorded their new CD... but all that aside, they are awesome! :)

And, lastly... sort of in connection with the acoustics mentioned in the BNL reference above... I just think this video is really cool...



L

0 comments: