Monday, April 2, 2007

Vacs & thoughts

Yep, I am writing about vacuum cleaners... LOL... I feel like this kid who was on the Ellen Show a while back... too cute. :)



I don't have nearly as many vacuums as he does, but I do have 4 in my house now including my mini vac and my new $36.00 Kenmore. :) I know it's really sad to get so excited about a vacuum, but I have really been needing to go back to the bagged type-- better for allergies, dust, etc., and I found this vac on clearance last week... I have almost killed myself vacuuming everything. I may not have the energy, but I definitely have spring (cleaning) fever!

Had my follow up with the Podiatrist this morning and the orthodics are working well for the neuropathy in my right foot, but for some reason I have a lot of nerve-related stuff now in my left foot... she wasn't sure what was going on, but it looks like the Neurontin is here to stay for at least the next 5 months... the good side of the appt. is that the dr. will be "collaborating" with the Rheumaologist I will be seeing in June... finally, some collaboration between doctors. Definitely a good thing.

In other news, Easter is this coming weekend and while it is going to be in the 70's and 80's here today and tomorrow, it will be um... yeah, in the 40's for the highs on Easter! Yuck! While on the subject though... our church will be moved in time for Easter weekend. We bought an old Wal-Mart building and it is huge! They've been working for months to finish it, and this weekend is the big weekend. I'm also looking for some ideas if anyone has any. We go to church on Saturday night instead of Sunday, but I still want to do the "Easter outfit" thing... I have an outfit (one I bought forever ago for CHA), but my big problem is the shoes... I used to be a "clog" girl before the neuropathy... so, I need some closed shoe ideas (so I can use the orthodics)... any ideas for any attractive closed (cheap) shoes that will go with turquoise/teal and beige??

Off to work on bills-- ugh! Hopefully, next time, I will think of more exciting things to share. :)

L

0 comments: