Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I realize it's not Thursday...

AKA music finds day... but, where have I been? I just discovered Zero 7. How cool are they? I actually found the video/song, In the Waiting Line (old-- from 2003) first and then checked out their website realizing how cool they are. Yep, I want a CD now...lol.



So, Andrew and I cooked out last night-- on our anniversary-- and we watched Dancing with the Stars together until he fell asleep half the way through and had to go walking--lol. Tonight, we're going out... somewhere... for a late date. My MIL is watching the boys for a while. A quiet dinner I don't have to cook sounds fine to me. :)

On other subjects, anyone know about any good paying "article" gigs out there? I'm thinking I need to plant my writing skills somewhere... nothing big and hairy, just something to help out. I'm afraid if I don't plug them in somewhere I may force myself to write another book... and I'm trying really hard to keep myself in check as far as "over-working" goes. ;) I really, really, really want to write... but I need to keep it within the parameters of sanity, KWIM? ;)

OK-- off here now... going to get ready.

Tomorrow...
Lynn

0 comments: