Thursday, May 31, 2007

music finds: may 31st

Busy first day of summer break... we've been running around searching for the pool-- we're looking for a reasonable price and a cover... hard to find the perfect pool, ya know...

Anyway, I'm late with this for that, so on to the music finds for this week.

I seriously do think I may have mentioned them before, and even if I didn't chances are, you've heard of them (they were on Ellen today), but I am discovering how much I really like Augustana. So-- even if I did mention them before, they deserve another mention and a video. :)

Boston

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Will Dailey is cool, too. :)

Oh-- and how cool is Brett Dennen's sound? I checked him out before, but for some reason, I just decided I like him--lol-- go figure.

K... off to continue the search for the poolio. :)

Tomorrow,
L

0 comments: