Tuesday, May 15, 2007

my week

Has it really been a week since my last post?

Long story short... my sinus infection turned into a small lower sinus abscess followed by a HUGE abscess in a tooth. Went to the ER out of my head with pain, had 2 CT scans, 2 x-rays, and went to the dentist finally this morning. After I finish my antibiotic, I'll be having a root canal spread over 2 more visits-- the first of which will be on Thomas' birthday and 3 days before my rheumatologist appt. When it rains... But you know, I know God hears all prayers and totally carried me through this one! Praise God! Now, just gotta get my head to stop hurting-- had one heck of a migraine this afternoon-- then get "un-dizzy" and back on my feet... God's got my back, my head, my teeth and everything else though!

In other tooth news...

Thomas did an awesomely brave thing on Mother's Day! He has had a loose tooth forever now that he would not let us pull. We talked him into tying a string to it and to my mom's Bible at her house on Mother's Day. He then dropped the Bible to the floor and out it flew! I think he liked the idea of God pulling it. :) What a story for his own kids!! He's awesome!! The tooth fairy brought $2 for his braveness and we bought him a gameboy game. He just rocks!

Everyone be well!
Lynn

0 comments: