Monday, May 7, 2007

Whoa! I'm writing...

... an article-- the first in a couple of months-- I've been on a little health hiatus... and I'm not having writer's block--lol. Go figure! Once I got going, it started flowing. Maybe that's a good sign... when it gets all wrapped up, I'll let you know where to look for it. :)

Keeping this brief for now, trying to save up my words--lol-- but just wondered if anybody out there is on a store design team (either brick & mortar or online) and has a good experience they'd like to share for my article? A little blurb about your store's design team might even fit in nicely if you have anything to share. :) Feel free to email me (rlynnbakerdz@gmail.com) if you do!

Got some cool things to write about from this weekend, but will save them for when I have more time... hopefully a bit later today.

Have a great day!
Lynn

0 comments: