Wednesday, June 6, 2007

DARN IT!

It appears that I have a pus pocket above my tooth that I had the pulp removed from on Monday. UGH! So, I called the dentist first thing this morning and he wants me to come in this afternoon so he can look at it, but I can't get in until 2. I am so way beyond frustrated with this-- not feeling too good either. I'll be taking the kids with me, hopefully they can just sit quietly in the waiting room, he'll look at it quickly and just prescribe me another antibiotic until I go back for the next "cleaning out". I'm not happy about another antibiotic, but this pocket is a lot higher than the last and I cannot risk another full blown infection, especially if it is higher. I really, really, really, really hope he doesn't want to drain it-- that would be a whole other thing...

sigh...

0 comments: