Thursday, June 7, 2007

is it thursday again? (music finds, etc)

How'd that happen? Crazy.

Quick re-cap of things before the music...

Went back to the dentist-- it ended up being more infection (yuck!), so I am indeed on more antibiotic... hoping that's it. FINALLY had the rheumatology appt. today. Went well, more needles and tests-- really feel like we're finally going the right way. She also referred me to an immunologist to come at it from both directions. If it ends up being arthritis brought on by bacteria, then that will help. Meantime, rescheduled my integrative med. appt. until I get the results back. Finally feel like I'm getting somewhere with this.

Waiting to chat more with the people on the possible job development... will post when I can if that comes together.

And... going to a baseball game tonight (if I can stay awake that long--lol)... the boys should enjoy it if the wind will die down some. ;) It's a company outing, so meeting Andrew back in Lex. later-- what a long day!

So, on to the music...

Check these out:

Tony Lucca

Josh Kelley (you probably recognize at least one of his songs-- like him. :) )

Keaton Simons

Lynn

0 comments: