Friday, June 8, 2007

100 lives

Brain freeze-- that's the thing today. Drives me nuts. I'm sort-of in this mode where I get stuck on one thing and before I know it, the whole day is about gone. Anybody else do that? It's a lot like the times when you have lots to do but all you can seem to do is sit and stare-- hard to motivate yourself out of the spot you're in. The only difference with this brain freeze is that I am actually working on something, but I have a lot of other things needing my attention, too, but I can't get from one thing to another.

OK-- here's my deep thought for the day... cats have nothing on me... I think I must have at least 100 lives. I'm not saying that I am using mine up in the same way that cats do (ha) or that I'm going to start talking to myself :p, I just have been looking back at places I've been and places I'm going and it's just amazing to me how many things you can do and be in 30-some years. What dragged me in this brainfreeze/time warp thing was that I have been pulling some papers and contact lists together from one of my previous lives. (No, I also don't believe in reincarnation--lol)-- I am just talking about my life pre writing/scrapbooking/designing... It felt strange-- almost like looking through someone else's papers. I guess I really am this old and that much time has passed. There was a ton of stuff I had done that somehow I had completely forgotten about-- and people I had forgotten about. I called one of my former contacts from teaching and we talked for a while. She seemed kind-of the same as I remembered her, but I felt like I was a stranger while talking to her... just an odd day... I'm sure none of this makes much sense--lol... sorry...

Just a lot of thoughts rattling around and I'm wondering if it's possible to become a person again that you had forgotten that you were at one time... I'm this "done, move on" kind of person generally speaking. I'm just wondering if it's possible to re-visit some of the 100 lives?

K... deep thoughts over. I'm sure I'll read this later and it won't make any sense even to me... oiy!

Lynn

0 comments: