Wednesday, July 11, 2007

fear of the unknown

Not much time... taking the kids to the free movie today, but wanted to post a couple of things God brought to mind last night/this morning, so wanted to share...

A poem I wrote back in highschool:

"If the stars will tell us where we'll go
Then ask them not for I do not wish to know,
For if we know what lies ahead,
Then surely our dreams shall all be dead."

Lyrics from a song Andrew & I wrote:

"Jesus, you're there in the midst of it all.
You're there to catch me when I fall.
Though the strong winds blow and the water is wild,
You're there to calm the storm and save your child.

When it tears down my world and I feel it blow,
The wind takes over the world that I know,
You're always waiting; You never leave me,
I only forget that it's You that calms the sea."

0 comments: