Tuesday, July 10, 2007

contradiction

You ever get to the point where you have too much to say so you don't say any of it at all? You know... you get the thoughts out in typed words and they just don't quite match the depth of the thoughts in your head? I'm starting to figure some things out, and yet I feel clueless. That's both comforting and frustrating. It's not even so much that I am figuring them out as it is God is giving me pieces of them a little at the time. I do know that I hate that I am a control freak, and yet I also hate that I can't control anything... and I also know that God is in control and I don't really want to be. I know, I'm a contradiction. That's my story. There's a reason for the over-log of thoughts and the loss for words-- maybe it's all supposed to stay put up there for now.

You ever read My Many Colored Days (it's a Dr. Seuss book)? Well, today is a gray day... I watch, but nothing moves today.

Maybe tomorrow will be pink...

0 comments: