Monday, October 15, 2007

Dumped my pictures

Just went through my pictures on my digital, looking for some things to post here to catch up on the last couple of months, but there's not a lot I can post. Lots of pictures from a field trip to the apple orchard... some from a "show and tell" visit from one of my kid's grandparents-- they drive a merch semi for a race car driver... not a lot there of MY kiddos or my life outside the classroom. Think that shows pretty well where I've been. I did find this one of Tyler from his first day of preschool:



And, this one from Thomas' first day of 3rd grade (he started the week before us):



Gotta love the snaggle-tooth look... he lost yet another after this DURING a festival parade-- while on a float! LOL He's always got such great stories in regards to losing his teeth. :)

and then... this one was from that same bunch, and just begs the question-- what is wrong with them anyway? LOL



IN AWESOME NEWS...
Thomas will be getting baptized sometime within the next couple of weeks. :) He has started the process at church-- all on his own-- spoke up in church in his class. He is ready. We worked on some of the packet they gave him from church and had a looonnnnggg talk about it. God has His hand on this child. I am so humbled by it-- I truly am. His understanding of our Lord is astounding. Proud is not the word... blessed is much closer... God is so good.

To get a little selfish in my thoughts... Now that I've had a nap every day for the past three days... I find myself longing to reconnect with myself. I miss scrapping, but didn't know it... I miss sleeping-- did know that-- miss a clean house and even cooking. Is it possible to do it all? Doesn't seem so, but I sure would like to make it fit. I miss music... and I need to go out on a date. I need a haircut-- well, a makeover really-- LOL... you get the point. Don't feel much like a girl these days-- that would be nice. :)

On the health-front-- still in limbo. I have discovered that when you are in constant motion, pains are not as noticeable. They're not better, just ignored. Good thing? Bad thing? Not sure...

On a cool note... this was so awesome... triple over-time, people...



Who knew I like football? ha....

Lynn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hello! I will definitely come back and read more. Congrats to Thomas on the upcoming baptism! I just finished the scrapbook page of my son Alex's baptism.

Talk to you soon!