Friday, October 12, 2007

exhausted and on fall break

So, yes, I have been more than MIA around here... and I'd be surprised if anyone is actually reading this at this point. Life has been interesting to say the least and a total blur as well. Going back to teaching has been a huge change and I really haven't had anytime to really process any of it. Being still today has been all I have been and I am so happy to have the next week off... hopefully, I'll pull myself together to do more than just the dishes-- LOL. I'd love to get back into the swing here.

Tyler has been sick this week and he also had a field trip in the cold (we are having a cold snap here), so last night, he fell asleep at a cub scout meeting (sick) while I was at a MOPS meeting (I'm a steering committee person) and I had to leave to go get him. Today, we're just resting-- except they are also in there bickering-- I really need a break from bickering kids. It's hard to enjoy being home when that's going on, ya know... kids bicker everywhere-- just a fact.

Anyway, I decided-- or I should I say I had to make the decision to take a writing hiatus-- just cannot keep up right now. There is no time (or energy) with all of the recent life changes in our family.

Just recouping at home today and I just feel like this is blah, blah, blah... I'm so not cool-- nothing cool to say-- sorry-- LOL. I'll be around.

Lynn

0 comments: