Tuesday, January 22, 2008

a million things

I could have done today-- a snow day. :)

What I ended up doing was some laundry, dishes, a little photo-reading, some more planning for school and ran to town for some index cards to make sight word cards for my class. I guess I did okay. I struggle on days "off" because there are always a million things I *want* to do, and it's like sensory overload-- I can't ever decide because all the other days are so over-programmed. I'm hardly ever home with any time to spare these days and I feel like I spin my wheels a lot. It's really hard to get any work done at the end of the day with the boys in my room-- I go from classroom management to managing my own kids in my classroom while I try to get work done. It doesn't work very well.

So, anyway, I had this day to "pick" what to do, and that's what I did. I've had some other thoughts about the future, and have thought about posting some ideas, but I have decided not to post them for now... I'm in a "learning and waiting" stage, so I don't want to go over-board with that, but at least I am re-discovering an interest... sorry to be so cryptic... just still thinking, ya know...

OH-- and I wanted to post the pic of the Bare Traps shoes... I know they don't come across as "that cute", but WOW, do they feel awesome! I could wear them everyday I think! LOL



L

0 comments: