Wednesday, January 2, 2008

So many things

to write about, and I had every intention of doing so over the break, but there were too many other things to do. It was a good break-- a much needed one and probably the best Christmas break I have ever had. Makes it really hard to want to go back to "normal life"... and I even got an extra day-- we were supposed to go back today, but can you believe we lucked out with a snow day? LOL I REALLY wanted an extra day to try and get my brain back to "Mrs. Baker"... planning to do today for school... sigh...

Anyway, got some pics to share from Christmas, so I'll add those here. Also, so many things I haven't written about... the publisher of my book, sadly, closed. Such beautiful people, I wish them all the best... anyway, got my last case of my books and the rest are being sold through various places online now. Sad> :( It's like another chapter closing, but I know it all fits together somehow. I miss writing and creating, I really do. I know I am where God has planted me for this season of my life, but it makes me curious as to where He will lead me in the future, too. So many different places He has taken me.

I really need to take care of some planning, laundry, etc., and have lots still to write... I need to come back. Andrew showed me a blog yesterday and said that was what a blog looked like when someone actually blogged (meaning I don't enough)-- so maybe that will be a New Year's resolution for me (though I don't believe in making them)... anyway, I digress...

Here are some pics from the break... I WILL write more later. :)

There's just no getting rid of a dog's red eye sometimes... sorry. ;)


















OH... and we had family pictures done with Andrew's family over the break, too... these are some framed of the boys, now hanging above the fireplace... thought it was okay to post them this way (excuse the angle to avoid flash). :) I am going to put 5x7 pics on either side of each of the boys and then add our family picture on the mantel under the pictures. Will post the final view when it's all done. :)



Happy New Year!
L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Christmas pictures, Lynn. Can you email them to me for my little Christmas 2007 scrapbook that I'm planning? Got the 6x6 scrapbook and now I'm putting together page ideas in my mind...and I WILL DO IT! Mom

R. Lynn Baker said...

Hey! :)

Yep, will send them... I finally got the dresser out of my room before the break was over and should clean it... maybe it will make me want to scrapbook, too.

See you soon,
Lynn