Saturday, February 23, 2008

do you go to the door...

with a towel on your head? I don't. Someone just knocked on my door and here I sit with a towel wrapped around my head and the blinds to the window open right beside me. I ran around the corner before she could see me... LOL. It looked like she had a picture frame, so my guess is she was selling something, but I don't exactly live in a metropolis, so it's strange to get people just showing up down this lane-- if I were selling something, I wouldn't do it. I've had to make home visits down "lanes" and I wasn't comfy to say the least at a few.

Anyway, waiting for lunch from Andrew... the stinker went to the gym and left his cell in the car for 2 hours, and had me worried... lots of things I could be doing, but here I sit with a towel on my head. Thomas has his pinewood derby race coming up, so gotta get the plans, etc. sorted-- ya know, we're always last minute in those... best of intentions and all that...

Think I'll dry my hair now in case she comes back. :) I'll try to find something more exciting to say next time. :)

L

0 comments: