Wednesday, March 5, 2008

a post...

Haven't been on much... not feeling great... Thomas either. I called my immunologist and they can't see me for SEVEN WEEKS-- yes-- almost two months-- and I am NOT a new patient-- what is that about? And, when I requested a visit sooner because A) I am not a NEW patient and B) because I have already been hurting for a MONTH now and C) I have this immune deficiency, they were actually RUDE to me! This dr. = great-- his staff= NOT!

SO-- I made the decision that I cannot stand this nagging hurting anymore and I made an appointment to see the Integrative Medicine dr. that I had originally had an appt. with before I ever went to see the Immunologist last summer. It's not until April either unfortunately, but at least that is because I AM a new patient there... just help me get through 'till April! I have GOT to get to the bottom of this; a person should not have to live with pain every single day with the only relief being pain pills. My GP is treating the symptom, not the cause-- not his fault-- that's what he knows, but SOMEBODY has GOT to helpp me with this-- it's ridiculous how much of my life I have wasted on hurting-- no more!

Rant over... just can't do it anymore, ya know...

On a positive note, I got an excellent eval at work today. Even though I'm not sure what the future holds, a vote of confidence is always a nice thing. :)

Off to potatoes and soup... have LOTS of monster truck pics, will get them up soon (especially if we end up with the 4-6 inches of snow they say is possible-- oiy).

L

0 comments: