Saturday, March 1, 2008

HE WON!!!!!!!



I just love this boy! Look at that proud smile!

Thomas won "Most Original" design at the pinewood derby today! His car rocked! He was so excited (as I knew he would be-- this means the world to him), that he jumped up from his seat, and threw his arm in the air with a resounding, "YES!" at the top of his lungs. I had my camera at the ready to capture the look on his face (I had a feeling that he had won), but I only got a picture of his arm, he sprang up so fast, LOL... all the way around the track to get his trophy, he kept saying, "I KNEW IT!"... he has never been this excited EVER-- what a day! I'm throwing a few more pictures from the race up here-- the first one is of him jumping up-- obviously, not a good picture, just funny... you can see more of the woman's hair in the chair in front of him than you can see of him, but it just makes me laugh since I was there to see his reaction. :)







Behind the scenes, Andrew was busy helping out and was a proud papa...




And Tyler dreams of the day when it will be his turn...



As the cars whizzed by...



What a fun day!

And, now he gets to go to "districts" in two weeks-- he is so proud!



Tonight, we are going to "Monster Jam" for our little Monster Truck fan... I'm sure we'll have LOTS of pics of that, too. Fun, fun day...

L

0 comments: