Wednesday, April 9, 2008

back into it, and ugh...

So, we've been back to school from spring break for three days now... and it feels like it. I need sleep, I h-urt and there has been more drama... add to that I can't sleep and I'm hormonal, and ugh. 5 days until my dr. appt. with the integrative med. dr.-- come on Monday. I have to be able to get somewhere with this dr.-- I can't take it anymore... I must have looked especially miserable this morning (I was) because during morning prayer before school, they laid hands on me and prayed. I need to feel better-- I am so ready for that.

I have lots of adorable pictures of my kids at school (for a graduation project we're working on), but I can't post them here-- pooh... I have some super cute kids-- wish I could! :) Doing some work on moving forward with the pics still, so hopefully, more to post on that soon.

Going to sit on the couch for a bit before cooking supper...

L

0 comments: