Monday, April 21, 2008

Warning: I'm going to be ugly and you might not want to read this.

I put that up there because I am completely PO'ed at this point and I just can't take this crap anymore, I really can't.

I called the stupid Immunologist's office this morning to be kind and cancel the appointment that they tried to make me wait 8 weeks for. Since they were supposed to "see what they could do" and call me back with an earlier appointment, and I NEVER heard back from them, I assumed that meant that the appointment was still scheduled and I would be the bigger person and actually call to cancel it-- SURPRISE, they didn't have me down for an appointment AT ALL! I told them that I thought that was simply amazing since they never called me back, and the receptionist had the nerve to ask me if I needed to make an appointment since I apprently never had one-- UM-- NO THANK YOU-- that one would probably be for SEPTEMBER.

So, then, I was supposed to get my test results-- you know, the ones I was SUPPOSED to have last Thursday from the "very thorough dr. who was supposed to be finding all the answers for me". Yeah, I didn't hear from her all morning, so decided to call them at lunch. RESULTS NOT IN YET AGAIN!! SO... I very politely stated that I have some nerve / muscle related issues that I am growing more and more concerned about and that the appt. they made me to a neurologist was for JUNE, and I needed those results before I Could call to get that moved up-- AND repeated that I was growing very concerned about these symptoms that have gotten worse. She said she would check with the lab tech (WHO, BTW is IN the doctor's stinking office)... and I should call back this afternoon. K.

2:00, I have my planning. I call. The dr. HAS the results and has finished up with her morning patients and will be calling me back. K. Meanwhile, I am have started feeling like total crap. My throat is killing me, I feel like I have a fever, on TOP of all the nerve pains and muscle pain and twitches.

Yeah, 3:00-- car line for kids to go home.

I go home because I feel like CRAP.

I wonder why she STILL hasn't called, so I jump online to check the office hours-- this was at 4:06.

Um, they close at 4:00.

Did she call me? No.

I call and get the machine at their office. They will re-open Tuesday morning at 8:30.

What days does this dr. come into the office? Monday and Thursday.

I seriously cannot take it anymore.

K... now my hands hurt and I am SERIOUSLY tired of complaining.

L

0 comments: